Consulting & Implementation
Fruition Partners provide customers with unparalleled depth and breadth of experience in Service Management. The combination of Advisory, Policy and Process Design, Organisational Change, System Implementation, and Ongoing Support capabilities provide customers with a complete end-to-end service over the life of a Service Management solution.
Optmise time-to-value with our proven methodology
By combining the principles of the Agile development methodology with the governance of the Waterfall project methodology, Fruition Partners deliver solution implementations that balance time-to-value, innovative outcomes and project risk.
Our approach focuses on the '80/20' rule ensuring the implementation delivers the critical functionality required in the shortest timeframe while providing a mechanism to support continuous improvement after go-live.
The education of people on the purpose and operation of an application is arguably one of the most critical phases of any new application deployment. Fruition Partners provides accredited vendor training and custom education programs covering process and applications to ensure the efficient and effective adoption of new systems across the organisation.
- ServiceNow Accredited Training Provider
- Accredited ITIL and Prince2 Courses
- Administrator, Operator and End User Training
- Custom e-Learning Material Development
Support and Managed Services
Understanding that the true value (and cost) of a Service Management system is realised over the life of the system, Fruition Partners offer a range of Support and Administrative services to support the ongoing improvement and health of your Service Management system.
- Provides single point of contact for the service management solution
- Provides access to skilled ServiceNow resources
- Supports changing business needs through flexible resourcing for administration peaks and development resources
- Delivers end-to-end ServiceNow application management to measurable service levels at an agreed cost
- Enables customer staff to focus on value-generating activities
- Supports continuous improvement of Service Management processes and maturity